Recruiter Registration Information Page
Please read before registering.
Recruiter Registration: July 31 – September 1, 2023
Thank you for your interest in the Virtual Graduate School Showcase (VGSS) Hosted by Georgia Tech on Friday, October 20, 2023.
The event focuses on traditional academic graduate programs (master’s and doctorate) as well as deferred MBAs. Professional schools such as law, medical, etc. are not included. Graduate programs based in professional schools are welcome.
All events are in Eastern Time and live/in real time – click on a time to go to a converter for your timezone
9:00am – 10:00am: Kick-off event: Meet with Georgia Tech graduate students in a facilitated panel session
10:00am – 12:00pm: Meet Georgia Tech: Recruiters from Georgia Tech programs that have registered will be available; open to all prospective students.
12:00pm – 1:00pm: Event Break: no sessions
1:00pm – 3:00pm: Chat with Recruiters: Prospective students can meet with any of the participating recruiters from non-Georgia Tech programs as well as any Georgia Tech programs that register to participate.
8:30am – 3:00pm: Help Desk: Event support available to all recruiters and prospective students
Various times: Info sessions related to applying for graduate school at Georgia Tech for all interested prospective students. These sessions occur concurrently with the Meet Georgia Tech session and the Chat with Recruiters session.
Georgia Tech programs are not required to submit payment but must register for each session they wish to participate in. Georgia Tech programs may register for the Meet Georgia Tech and/or the Chat with Recruiters session. No payment submission is required.
Non-Georgia Tech programs must submit $55 to complete the registration process for the Chat with Recruiters session. Registration is not complete until payment has been received. See below for payment information.
Registration deadline: September 1, 2023
Payment deadline: September 1, 2023
Forms of payment: credit card or check
Full details about payment will be provided in the end of survey message as well as a registration confirmation email you should receive soon after completing the registration form. Your registration is not complete without receipt of payment.
Registration Details to Know
- Only one registration per program is required per session. If separate program listings and meeting links are desired, you must register separately. For example, if you represent an Economics program and a colleague represents a separate International Affairs program, you each need to register. However, if you represent a combined program called Economics & International Affairs and want to bring a colleague, you only need one registration.
- If you represent an entire office such as “Graduate Education” or “College of Engineering,” you only need one registration and can have multiple recruiters from different programs in the same session. If you want each program to have their own session with their own meeting links, you will need to have each recruiter from each program register.
- All program recruiters can use their virtual platform of choice.
- Please take into consideration the participant capacity of your virtual meeting spaces. We will provide information at a later date about effective practices for setting up virtual meetings.
- All events must be live/in real time. A recruiter is expected to be present for the event time(s) you register for.
Registration Login & Changes
The details related to your program will be posted on the event website directly from your registration entries. We do not check that meeting links, websites, etc. are correct and valid but will let you know once your information is posted on the Showcase site. If you realize you need to make a change, you will be able to do this through the account you created to register. You will receive a notification email after changes are made. We will also request by email that you verify your program details one last time before we close the system leading up to the event.
Existing account login page (to make changes to your registration entries):
Direct changes to registration entries can be made until October 4. We will request verification of your details between October 5 – 12. After that time, change requests will need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The link to the existing account login will be provided in the confirmation email you should receive after you register.
Lists of Prospective Students
By finalizing recruiter registration before prospective student registration begins, we will be able to send all registered recruiters multiple updates about prospective students who have registered. This will enable your program to market directly to those who have registered. Prospective student registration will be September 18 – October 18, 2023.
The 2023 Virtual Graduate School Showcase is hosted by the Georgia Tech Office of Graduate Education and Georgia Tech Pre-Graduate & Pre-Professional Advising. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
You can find answers to common questions in the Recruiter FAQs.